Expand Your Teaching Career
Opportunities available across 17 New Zealand Campuses
With an innovative approach to learning, delivered in cutting-edge, technology-empowered physical and digital learning environments, OneSchool Global New Zealand (formerly Westmount School) provides a high quality learning and teaching programme to over 1500 students in partnership with more than 150 staff.
We challenge traditional and dated pedagogy and embrace technology. With a focus on high standards and student-driven learning, student achievement levels are well above the national average. Our self-directed learning model places students at the centre of all that we do, and provides a foundation for lifelong learning.
Our teachers partner with our students and empower them in their self-directed learning. Our unique in-house Teacher Academy provides our educators with free, ongoing professional development, equipping them with the skills they need to be highly effective and successful teachers in an increasingly digital world.
OneSchool Global is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive global independent schools, with over 125 campuses, across 20 countries. If you are looking to expand your career in a school that embraces innovation and technology, and values your personal and professional development, then we want to hear from you.
Benefits of working for OneSchool Global NZ
- Career progression in a school recognised as a global leader in online learning.
- Free, ongoing professional development from OneSchool Global’s Teacher Academy.
- Remuneration scales above state sector.
- Smaller class sizes
- Modern, technology-empowered learning spaces.
- Great work-life balance – No weekend sport activities.
- Innovative pedagogy, in a school that can swiftly transition to remote learning on any given day.
- We live our school values and provide a safe and caring working and learning environment.
Register Your Interest
Explore our current NZ vacancies in the full list below, or express your interest for future positions by joining our Teaching Talent Pool here.
Current Vacancies - New Zealand
Want to talk to someone?
Our friendly HR Team would love the opportunity to answer any questions you may have, or to discuss any current or future opportunities. Please email OneSchool Global New Zealand’s Recruitment Manager, Iain Longden via [email protected]