With 130 campuses in 20 countries, OneSchool Global is one of the world’s largest, independent and truly global schools.
OneSchool Global is currently seeking permanent, part-time and casual Science Teachers in NSW, across Metro and Regional locations, commencing at the start of Terms 3 or 4, 2019.
Choose from their preferred location from: Sydney, Illawarra Armidale, Goulburn, Condobolin and Leeton.
OneSchool Global offers a supportive and engaging working environment with a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive Salaries
- No weekend teacher participation requirements
- Comprehensive in-house teacher development program
- Customisable relocation packages and support
- And much, much more.
If you are a science teacher looking to expand your teaching career in an innovative school that values your development as a teacher, then we would like to hear from you.
You will be respectful toward the OneSchool Ethos & Values system, flexible, enthusiastic, understand the NSW Curriculum and Syllabus documentation, have the ability to support students through differentiation to meet individual learning needs, have excellent collaborative skills, including the ability to work with parents, students and colleagues within the faculty, campus and wider school.
Experience in Physics / Chemistry / Investigating Science will be advantageous.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications: applicants will need to submit the following details with their CV:
- Covering Letter
- Details of appropriate academic and professional qualifications, including institutions and dates, including NSWIT details.
- A comprehensive CV
- Names and contact details of two current professional referees who may be approached in confidence. One of which must be your current employer.
- In accordance with new Child Protection legislation, all people seeking child-related employment are required to have a WWCC Clearance number prior to employment. Please see www.newcheck.kids.nsw.gov.au for further information.
All applications can be sent to Neha Haribhai (HR Operations Partner) email@example.com