OneSchool Global Kenley Campus Principal
We are seeking an experienced educational leader for the role of Campus Principal at our Kenley campus.
Take the next step in your education career within an innovative pedagogy, where students are not only eager to learn, but take ownership of their learning.
Together with a healthy work/life balance, smaller class sizes, strong engagement from the school’s leadership and school community, our teachers are supported to be the best educators they can be.
Inspired by collaborating with OneSchool colleagues across the globe, our teachers learn alongside their students, for their students.
With 125 campuses, 9,000 students and over 2,000 staff and volunteers, across 20 countries, a world of opportunity awaits you at OneSchool Global!
Benefits of working at OSG:
- Smaller class sizes
- Positive work environment – culture of respect and support from leadership, students and parents
- Work-life balance – no weekend sport and limited out of hours school activity
- Signature pedagogy – evidence based self-directed learning / progressive framework where teachers are coaches
- Collaboration with teachers nationally and internationally
- High-quality, modern, technology-empowered learning environments
- Career progression and advancement opportunities
- A global school network
Kenley Campus at a glance…
Want to talk to someone?
Our friendly HR Team would love the opportunity to answer any questions you may have, or to discuss any current or future opportunities.
Please email our Recruitment Manager, Terry Arnett via [email protected]