We are seeking an experienced educational leader for the role of Campus Principal at our Berwick campus.
OneSchool Global’s Berwick campus is located in the small town of Officer, approximately 50kms southeast of the Melbourne CBD.
The purpose-built campus is home to 116 students and 16 staff, and boast a modern, vibrant and technology-empowered learning environment.
Take the next step in your education career within an innovative pedagogy, where students are not only eager to learn, but take ownership of their learning.
Together with a healthy work/life balance, smaller class sizes, strong engagement from the school’s leadership and school community, our teachers are supported to be the best educators they can be.
With 125 campuses, over 9,000 students and over 2,000 staff and volunteers, across 20 countries, a world of opportunity awaits you at OneSchool Global!
Benefits of working at OSG:
- Smaller class sizes
- Positive work environment – culture of respect and support from leadership, students and parents
- Work-life balance – no weekend sport and limited out of hours school activity
- Signature pedagogy – evidence based self-directed learning / progressive framework where teachers are coaches
- Collaboration with teachers nationally and internationally
- High-quality, modern, technology-empowered learning environments
- Career progression and advancement opportunities
- A global school network
at a glance…
Want to talk to someone?
Our friendly HR Team would love the opportunity to answer any questions you may have, or to discuss any current or future opportunities.Please email our Recruitment Manager, Sean Bovis via [email protected]